Yoga prepares the mind for meditation. When the body is stretched and muscles relaxed, the process of meditation becomes more accessible. Yoga is more than the physical practice, serves as a way to manage mental stress, and assists in overcoming emotional overwhelm. Meditation brings stillness and helps in mental decluttering. Sound healing is deeply calming and pairs wonderfully with meditation. Mindful movement teaches you the importance of breath and the mind-body connection.
Yoga Can Help You
- Build muscle strength, tone, and flexibility
- Promote cardio and circulatory health
- Increase blood flow
- Drain lymphatic fluid and boost your immunity
- Lower your blood pressure and sugar levels
- Facilitate better, deeper sleep
- Increase your self-esteem and manage depression
- Support your vitality and spine flexibility
There are TONS of free sources online for you to get started. Check out your local studios and meet some awesome yogis and yoginis. If you need individualized attention and instruction though, you can book a session with me! The accountability of having a personal yoga instructor can help facilitate a deeper practice until you don't need me anymore to stay committed.
(Sound) Meditation Can Help You
- Reduce stress and manage anxiety
- Promote your emotional health and well-being
- Develop your ability to practice loving kindness
- Facilitate neuroplasticity and positive shifts
- Improve your mood and emotional intelligence
- Help manage ADHD
- Support your immune function and energy level
- Ease premenstrual and menopausal symptoms
Yoga and meditation are inclusive self-care tools to help you find what you’re looking for within yourself. What I love about mindfulness and movement practices is it's there for you when you need it. I found yoga and meditation during the darkest, loneliest times of my life. These practices saved me! They helped me become a better being and more aligned to my soul.
Sound healing can be incorporated.