With your permission from your higher self, we will have a collaborative dialogue with Spirit. Utilizing pendulum drowsing, rune wisdom, and card readings, Spirit and/or your higher self can counsel you to what's aligned for your soul's healing journey. Figure out the new ways of being that you may need to invite into your space. If you're feeling confused, stuck, or in a habitual pattern that you know you need to break free from and you're ready to make a shift, I would be honored to help you.
Spiritual Guidance can Help You
- Awaken your intuition
- Improve your ability to listen and trust your inner voice
- Ease distress from life challenges and transitions
- Provide clarity on how to navigate through life chapters or transitions
- Affirm the experiences that you had or have to go through and open possibility
- Assist in channeling potential to what's aligned to your soul’s truth
- Help you look inside for answers instead of outside
- Support understanding of vibration and how to act on it
- Facilitate self-understanding
Oracular tradition is used in the spiritual guidance process. A pendulum is a weighted object that's attached to a string and tunes into higher frequencies. Drowsing is the act of allowing the pendulum to sway and from its movement, receive direct answers to yes or no questions from your higher self (not outside entities).
Spiritual guidance with healing runes is offered during your first consultation or our next session for 10 minutes. Spiritual guidance helps you learn more about your soul’s journey and how to be aware of present opportunities, not for fortune telling or predicting the future.
It is incorporated to support your intuitive development towards a more hopeful and aligned future. It supports your soul's healing journey by discovering hidden truths and potent knowledge about your higher purpose.
Your consent, openness, and willingness to receive information is essential to the spiritual guidance process. The process can reveal information about your relationship with love, money, career, and family.